Standard Commercial License Terms
Salleeco Stock Images commercial license is a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use the Content for the Permitted Uses (as defined below). Unless the activity or use is a Permitted Use, you cannot use these copyright images. All other rights in and to the Content, including, without limitation, are all copyright and include intellectual property rights relating to the Content, are right are retained by Salleeco Stock Images.
Permitted Uses of Standard Commercial License Uses
(a) Content may be used for advertising, promotions and other specified purposes which are outlined below – Permitted Uses (as defined below).
(b) Only you are permitted to use the Content, although you may transfer files containing Content or Permitted Derivative Works to your clients, printers, or ISP for the purpose of reproduction for Permitted Uses, provided that such parties shall have no further or additional rights to use the Content and cannot access or extract it from any file you provide.
(c) Permitted Uses. Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are “Permitted Uses” of Content:
1. advertising and promotional projects, including print materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards (ie. not for resale or license);
2. entertainment applications, such as books and book covers, magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video, broadcast and theatrical presentations;
3. on–line or electronic publications, including web pages/sites;
4. prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for promotional purposes specified in (1) above, but not for resale, license or other distribution; and
5. any other uses need to be approved in writing by Salleeco Stock.
Prohibitions to Standard Commercial License
(a) Prohibited Uses. You may not do anything with the Content that is not expressly permitted in the preceding section. The following are “Prohibited Uses” and you may not do the following.
1. use the Content in design template applications intended for resale, whether on-line or not, including, without limitation, website templates, Flash templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, and brochure design templates;
2. use or display the Content on websites or other venues designed to involve the sale, license or other distribution of products, including postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items (this includes custom designed websites);
3. use the Content in any posters (printed on paper, canvas or any other media) or other items for resale, license or other distribution for profit;
4. use any of the Content as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
5. incorporate the Content in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Content (such as electronic greeting card web sites, web templates and the like) or is made available in a manner that a person can extract, access or reproduce the Content as an electronic file;
6. use the Content in a fashion that is considered under applicable law pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Content into disrepute;
7. use or display any Content that features a model or person in a manner (a) that would lead a reasonable person to think that such person uses or personally endorses any business, product, service, cause, association or other endeavor; or (b) except when accompanied by a statement that indicates that the Content is being used for illustrative purposes only and any person depicted in the Content is a model, that depicts such person in a potentially sensitive subject matter, including, but not limited to mental and physical health issues, social issues, sexual or implied sexual activity or preferences, substance abuse, crime, physical or mental abuse or ailments, or any other subject matter that would be reasonably likely to be offensive or unflattering to any person reflected in the Content, unless the Content itself clearly and undisputed reflects the model or person in such potentially sensitive subject matter in which case the Content may be used or displayed in a manner that portrays the model or person in the same context and to the same degree depicted in the Content itself;
8. to the extent that source code is contained within the Content, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
9. remove any proprietary information embedded in the Content;
10. sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Content or the rights granted under this Agreement;
11. install and use the Content in more than one location at a time or post a copy of the Content on a network server or web servers used by others;
12. use or display the Content in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any file sharing arrangement.
No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work.
Any other uses of the Content, than those specified and outlined above, is a violation of Canadian Photography Copyright Laws.